Electric Vehicle Charging Station Rebate - Alliant Energy (Iowa)
Residential car charger rebates
For Alliant Energy’s residential electric customers in Iowa and Wisconsin
You may be eligible for up to a $250 rebate if you purchase and install a Level 2 home charging station for your electric vehicle.
A Level 2 charger uses a 240-volt outlet, like the one for an electric clothes dryer. Cars can charge in about half the time of a Level 1 charger, which uses a 120-volt outlet.
Am I eligible?
The residential car charger rebate is available to Alliant Energy residential electric customers who have:
- Purchased and installed a Level 2 charging station at a home that receives electric service from Alliant Energy at a residential electric rate*
- Purchased or leased an electric vehicle that can receive a Level 2 charge
- Registered an electric vehicle at the primary residence receiving electricity from Alliant Energy
- Maintained their Alliant Energy electric account in good standing
Download the residential electric vehicle rebate claim form to apply.
* Charger must be purchased and installed between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018 and cannot be combined with the EV buydown new or used purchase rebates. Other limitations may apply. See rebate form for additional details.