Massachussetts up to $2,500 EV rebate
The Massachusetts Offers Rebates for Electric Vehicles (MOR-EV) program provides rebates of up to $2,500 for the purchase or lease of zero-emission and plug-in hybrid light-duty vehicles.
- $1,000 rebate for new vehicles with a base price over $60,000
- $2,500 rebate for new vehicles with a base price under $60,000
50 Milk Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02109
Supporting documentation should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, supporting documentation can be emailed to:
Center for Sustainable Energy
Attn: Shawn Jones
50 Milk Street, 16th Floor
Boston, MA 02109
- Eligible vehicles must meet the following requirements:
- The vehicle must be new and manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or its authorized licensee. Vehicles considered new solely for determination of compliance with state emissions standards are not eligible.
- The vehicle must be on the list of Eligible Vehicles on the date of purchase or lease.
- Zero-emission motorcycles (ZEMs) must meet the definitions required in the MOR-EV Program Implementation Manual.