Pennsylvania Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Rebate
The Pennsylvania Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) program provides rebates to consumers for the purchase plug-in electric and other alternative fuel vehicles.
New vehicles eligible for a rebate must have a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $50,000 or less and must have odometer reading of less than 500 miles.
Rebate amounts for electric vehicles
- $1,750 rebate for a Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) or Battery Electric Vehicle (EV) (battery system capacity must be equal/greater than 20 kWh).
- Examples: Chevrolet Bolt, Nissan Leaf, Tesla Model 3
- $1,000 rebate for a PHEV or EV (battery system capacity must be between 10 kWh and 20 kWh).
- Examples: Audi A3 e-tron, Chevrolet Volt
- $750 rebate for a PHEV or EV (battery system capacity less than 10 kWh).
- Examples: Ford C Max Energi, Ford Fusion Energi
400 Market Street
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101
Questions about the rebate program can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can contact the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection at the phone number provided here.